Greetings in LVX,
It is come to the point where we of the Second Order have to take the unfortunate action of deposing former G.H. Frater P.D.R. (Robert Zink) of his highly influential position and expelling him from the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn. He received the grievances from the Adepti of the Second Order, but was still given a great deal of time and opportunity to reform his ways. In response to this, he persists to hold himself above accountability and has gone to great lengths to secure his own position through surreptitiously ensuring as much of the Order's assets were under his sole control as possible. There are many grievances that the Body of Adepti has brought to him, however the main points that have lead to this final decision are as follows:
1. Robert Zink has taken thousands of dollars from Initiates and Adepti in return for promised products and services that he did not deliver on, nor refund. His poor business practices continue to afflict many Initiates and Adepti and, despite many promises of reform, he has shown no signs of changing or even slowing down.
2. Robert Zink has used the forums, materials and name of the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn in connection with his personal products and services against the will of the Second Order and has refused to stop doing so. The result has been that the public and our own initiates perceive that our Order endorses his products and services. Let it be clear that the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn does not endorse his products and services, nor do we approve of them at all.
3. Robert Zink has created and uses several blogs and forums that he has connected with our Order's name to make personal attacks on other members of the Golden Dawn Community especially, but not limited to, David Griffin. Let it be understood, that although David Griffin's Order and ours operate under very different philosophies and interpretations of the Golden Dawn Tradition, we do not condone these attacks by Robert Zink and they do not reflect the attitudes of the Adepti of our Second Order.
4. Robert Zink has abused his position of influence along with his well-studied knowledge of techniques such as Neuro-Linguistic Programming and psychological manipulation to endear a substantial number of Outer Order initiates to his personal unpaid servitude. We find this practice cultish, detestable and in no way a reflection of the true principles and practices of the Golden Dawn Tradition.
5. Robert Zink threatened and in several cases has admitted to performing magic intended to cause harm upon several initiates and Adepti when they attempted to hold him accountable for his poor business transactions and mistreatment of members of our Order and their non-initiate family.
As a result of the above points, Robert Zink has sullied the spiritual and magical development of a great many initiates of our Order. In addition he has caused great and in many cases irreparable damage to our Order's reputation and the reputation of the Golden Dawn Tradition as a whole in the eyes of the public.
It is for these reasons and many others not mentioned here that Robert Zink, formerly G.H. Frater P.D.R., is stripped of his rank, position, and authority and expelled from the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn.
Let it be understood that due to his surreptitious actions, the websites of our Order under the names of www.golden-dawn.org and www.esotericgoldendawn.com are under his personal control. All moneys, inquiries and applications sent via these websites currently go to him personally and do not go to our Order. Any personal information provided to his sites will ultimately be used by him as part of his marketing database to promote his personal products. No Temple of our Order supports him nor will perform initiations on behalf of those from whom he accepts money and applications. As such, any promise of initiation, astral or otherwise, that he makes will be a deception.
For the time being the official websites representing the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn as a whole will be those of our two Grand Temples: info.eogdisis.com and www.templeptah.org.
Sincerely and in LVX,
The Chiefs and Adepti of the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn
The undersigned represent the entire body of the Second Order. With the exception of only a couple verbal responses, all approval statements are on file. It should be noted that all the Chiefs and Adepti of our Order, including the dissenting votes, agree that the accusations given above are true and that something must be done to protect the public and our own initiates. Those dissenting disagree only with the action of expulsion. With 3 Chief Adepti vs. 1 for expulsion and one abstention and the overwhelming approval of the Adepti of the Second Order, this act of expulsion is confirmed.
Approve, GH Frater AA, Chief Adept
Approve, GH Frater ICL, Chief Adept
Approve, GH Frater SI, Chief Adept
Abstain, GH Frater BT, Chief Adept, Nuance: Agrees that the accusations are true, agrees that Robert Zink's contact with the Outer Order should be cut
Disapprove, GH Frater TDL, Chief Adept, Nuance: Agrees that the accusations are true
Approve, VH Frater IC
Approve, VH Frater SD
Approve, VH Soror CMU
Approve, VH Frater CDD
Approve, VH Frater P
Approve, VH Frater VMP
Approve, VH Frater OOA
Approve, VH Soror RT
Approve, VH Frater MD (Ptah)
Approve, VH Frater MD (LLL)
Approve, VH Frater PV
Approve, VH Soror AEI
Approve, VH Frater ID
Approve, VH Soror POIO
Approve, VH Soror VPP
Approve, VH Frater FOF
Approve, VH Soror SM
Approve, VH Frater SA
Approve, VH Frater CE
Approve, VH Soror B
Abstain, VH Frater SLS, Nuance: Agrees that the accusations are true, agrees that Robert Zink's contact with the Outer Order should be cut
Abstain, VH Soror P, Nuance: Agrees that the accusations are true, agrees that Robert Zink's contact with the Outer Order should be cut
Disapprove, VH Frater DN (D), Nuance: Agrees that the accusations are true
Disapprove, VH Frater DN (T), Nuance: Agrees that the accusations are true, agrees that Robert Zink's contact with the Outer Order should be cut